The project’s ambition is to develop methods for text development and staging strategies to put the performing arts in dialogue with the scientific fields and contribute to current issues in society. The specific topic is HUMAN MIGRATION.
Through an artistic study, migrants’ personal stories are juxtaposed with DNA research and relevant philosophical texts.
Core Research Questions
- Who has the right to tell the stories in (documentary) theater?
- Do you have to have personal experience – Or is knowledge & interest about the topic enough ?
Power structures in stage art:
- How do I move from a hierarchically position to a place where co-creation is possible?
- What does it mean to have the decision power in a production ?
- Does it belong to one person or is it at sequence of decisions made by various individuals or groups?